Tuesday, April 21, 2020

LFLTAT: See the Zebra, the return

So, last January, I wrote about this zebra-themed Look For Less Than A Thousand which was a result of a random visit to The Surplus Shop.

Today, after scrounging through my closet, I was able to put together another LFTAT, also from Surplus Shop (and Uniqlo), also with a Zebra theme. Also, this was from way back in February, but just unearthed now.

The top is a kimono-style blouse with an accompanying belt, made of this nice, zebra-print fabric.


Then, I paired it with this U by Uniqlo wide fit jeans, which I remember was on sale!


With the funky top and a classic jean, it's a pairing that has attitude, yet still has that air of class.


And together, this pair was roughly around P800!

Gosh! I miss visiting my haunts to put together new LFTATs.

No comments: