Monday, April 13, 2020

LFLTAT: Happy Hues

Or, "Things you find when you're not looking for it, part 2."

As the Marie Kondo tidying up project continues, bags that are hiding in unexplored crevices of my closets are inadvertently found.

Which includes a red eco bag which has been hiding for many months, only to be found today. 

I still remember this red eco bag. It was from my visit to Greenhills, particularly Shoppesville. Initially, my purpose there was to look for Oreos from my favourite PX store. 

Now, beside that PX store is one of my go-to dress places, Apartment 8. They had a rack outside their store with big signs shouting "Sale," "P500," and "P300" which I couldn't refuse. So, after shopping for Oreos, it was off to shopping for sale items.

And that yielded 2 dresses in bright, cheerful and happy colors.

The first is this mustard yellow dress with a ruffled hem and a belt. It's a fun, flirty and flowy dress that's going to be great this summer.


Second, this off the shoulder dress in a colour that's a slightly darker hue of cornflower. It also has an asymmetric hem that keeps it from being boring.


And yes, these dresses were under the P500 and P300 categories. So, together, they're beautifully hued, fashionably designed looks for less than a thousand!

I wonder what other things I'll find the next few weeks.

No comments: