Saturday, April 18, 2020

Konbini Ninja!

Yesterday, my sister and I went on a Ninja-lightning mission at the nearby Japanese convenience store. She went there looking for Mirin for a dish she was cooking, while I was looking for - well, I was just looking for something to buy. Harhar.

After about 15 minutes in the store, I walked away with these!


I proudly showed Mark my loot because these are things we usually buy in the Konbini and Supa when we were in Japan.

These include instant ramen, Bourbon brand snacks, and Japanese candies, too. Wasn’t able to take a photo of the frozen tempura, which we were able to get. That should take care of our Japanese food cravings while at home.

Seeing this and showing it to Mark made us miss Tokyo even more.

When this is over, we’re going there pretty soon!

No comments: