Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bursting with goodness!

Way, way before Sugus and Fruit tella, there was Starburst. In the US, Starburst was one of the most popular fruit chews and delivered what it promised - a burst of fruity goodness with every chew. I remember how Lolo Doring and Lola Pining would send us Starburst from the US, and it was such a thrill and joy whenever they did.

Unfortunately, Starburst isn't readily available in the Philippines. The only place I'd see them would be at S&R or in duty free stores in Subic. But that changed today when I found out that they also sold Starburst in Greenhills, and in different variants, too.

Today, I picked up a box of FaveREDs, which is a collection of their berry flavors.


Cherry and Fruit punch in one box! Gosh, my heart almost burst in joy when I found this!

No comments: