Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Very Vera 2

Whenever Mark and I attend weddings, he usually asks me about how I found the particulars. Like the overall organization of the event, the flowers, food and all those little bits that people often comment about.

During Bea and Turda's wedding, he asked me about the cake, and Bea's wedding dress.



With regards to Bea's wedding dress, I told him that it was very elegant, and subdued in its elegance. Except for the belt, there was no trace of beadwork on the entire gown. It relied on its soft pleats and detailed skirt for drama.

Then, I told him that the aesthetic of the gown looked very Vera Wang, and that it was probably brought in from the U.S., and likely bought at David's Bridal.

On our way out of the ballroom, one of the coordinators was carrying a David's Bridal garment bag, so, check on one observation. And a few days ago, Bea emailed me and said that it was indeed a Vera Wang. Two out of two! Woot!

You can never really go wrong with a Vera Wang. (And you can ask my sisters who have a couple of Vera Wang dresses in their closets.)

No comments: