Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Forever in Cebu

While I was in Cebu last week, I thought of visiting the Northwing of SM City Cebu. I've been reading about it and wasn't able to check it out the last time I was there. Another notable reason why I decided to visit that area was the fact that Forever 21 was already open, and I just had to check it out.

And surprise, surprise. The Forever 21 store in Cebu wasn't just new. It was massive!



Seriously, people who remarked that the SM Megamall branch is huge should go and visit the Cebu branch. I was just in awe at the size of the store. It went from one end of the mall to the other, which just goes to show the scale of the store. Heck, it's even bigger than the Forever 21 store in Bangkok!



And if the size isn't enough, this store has 2 floors. But the first floor isn't as big as the second floor, though.



Unfortunately, I only had a few minutes to spare, so I wasn't able to really go around the entire store. But the next time I'm in Cebu, I'll definitely set aside time to really explore both floors and every nook and cranny of this fast fashion haven.

Even if it takes forever.

No comments: