Saturday, January 07, 2012

Bring back the Color!

Just read that Fox is planning a reboot of "In Living Color" this 2012. If this is true, I'm totally watching the show!



"In Living Color" was one of my favorite shows in the 90s. I remember it was being aired on Channel 9, and I would really wait for the show to go on. (Something I rarely do now.)

This show was famous for their hilarious sketches like "Homey the Clown" and the "Men on..." series. They also had unforgettable characters like Andrea Dice Clay and Vera de Milo.



And of course, this show will be remembered as the launching pad of the careers of Jim Carrey (then known as James Carrey), and a then-unknown Fly Girl named Jennifer Lopez.

I hope the reboot will be as colorful as the original show. And with Keenen Ivory Wayans on the helm of the 2012 edition, I think it will definitely be as funny.

No comments: