Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hale Storm

Bench made a good move when it made Lucy Hale one of their endorsers. Lucy Hale made me do 2 things that I haven't done in years:

1. Go inside a Bench store
2. Buy something from Bench.

Seriously, I don't even remember the last time I stepped into a Bench store. Maybe it was around 2007. Really, it escapes me.

Although I do like their Advertising campaigns and their pro-Pinoy stance, I'm not a big fan of Bench clothes. Mainly because I find their fabrics weird and their fit even weirder. There was a time when I was a small at H&M, a medium at Zara, and when I got to Bench, I was a, (drumroll please) a 2XL! I guess Bench never got the memo on Vanity sizing.

Anyway, I stormed the Bench store in Megamall in the hopes of seeing more Lucy Hale posters inside. Alas, there was none. What I saw were two items that eventually found themselves in a bag for me to carry home.



And these two items were khaki pants.



I don't have a lot of khaki pants. Most of my pants are jeans. And since I've been showing up in school on weekdays quite often, I thought it best to buy 2 pairs of khaki pants. (Technically, we're not allowed to wear jeans to school on weekdays.)

While the fabrics of these 2 pants aren't uber nice, I found the cuts very modern. Plus, the fit wasn't as bad as I remembered Bench jeans to be. I especially like the Carrot Jeans. And of course, the best part about these jeans was the price. I can't remember buying pants this nice for less than P1,000.00.



I asked the sales lady if they had these jeans in different colors, and she said that they do have it in other stores.

And that's a good reason to storm another Bench store, too. (That, and more posters of Lucy Hale, of course.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how much is the pants? can you please post its original amount.. because i am planning to buy one for my dearest friend. thank you so much

Dazed and Confused said...

I think this pair of pants was P899.00. I'm not sure if it's still available, though, since it's an old style.