Friday, January 06, 2012

FMM: Where it's at!

Back in the 90s, while everyone was going gaga over the Spice Girls, I was paying attention to THE OTHER girl group from Great Britain.

While All Saints wasn't as immensely popular like the Spice Girls, they had their own cult following. The fact that it was an all-girl group was the only similarity these 2 groups had. But in terms of look and sound, they were very distinct.

All Saints was a bit more brooding and melancholic. Their music was catchy, although it wasn't the stereotypical pop. Yes, you can sing and dance along to their songs, but in a more laid back and relaxed way.

And since it's Friday, I'm reliving my All Saints mania by going back to my favorite song from the group:



Yup, All Saints is where it's at.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog