Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lap it up

Practicality was one of the recurring themes of the gifts I received this holiday season. Among the lot of them, some were already in use a day after Christmas.

One of the gifts I received was this laptop cushion from Ate Lissa.



I've actually seen the box from afar a couple of times, but never got around to checking out what the product was or what it can do. Thanks to Ate, I discovered what a wonderful contraption this laptop cushion is!

This is one of the things that you think you don't need, but when you finally start using it, you realize what an indispensable item it is. Previous to this, I'd get a magazine (usually InStyle or Marie Claire), then set it on my lap, then put the laptop on top of the magazine. Primitive, I know. But it got the job done.

But with the laptop cushion, I can work with my laptop on my lap all-day, with so much ease! (I sound like an infomercial!)



Markbook fits on the cushion perfectly, so now, I can do my lessons, grades and transcription work from the comfort of my bed. Woot!



Hurray for practical gifts!

No comments: