Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A well-photographed affair

Before the San Miguel gang flew back to Manila last night, Luann and I were downloading photos from everyone's cameras and collating them in her MacBook. Thanks to her very fast and efficient piece of machinery, we were able to gather photos from 3 cameras in less than 15 minutes. Once the downloading was done, we were both surprised to see how many pictures we had.

In 2 and half days, we were able to take 491 photos! That's 491 photos with 3 cameras in 60 hours. That's a whole lot of clicking and snapping going on. And to think that we weren't able to download pictures from Jingjing's camera yet. That might be another hundred photos or so. Gosh! This was really a well-photographed vacation.

Now, I'm doing the fun job of sorting out the photos in my computer. It's amazing how each image brings back so many stories and how each person really has a unique point of view. Rummaging through the images from 3 different photographers made me realize that.

Among the hundreds of photos i've catalogued (and hundreds upon hundreds more to come), these photos are clearly my favorites:

The St. Xavier Church at dawn.


Maricar and Gary's "Argentinian Victory" wave.


Luann and Maricar's jump shot.


Details of the Leal Senado Building.


Enjoying the best gelato i've tasted.


Caught up in the middle.


I can't wait for Luann to send me the photos from Jingjing's camera. (Paging Luann! Harhar!) But before that, I should really finish sorting the photos I have first.

3 comments:

Lu-AnnFuentes said...

Hi Les,
You are the best HK - Macau host ever! We wouldn't have covered as much ground in so short a time if it weren't for you (pulling us along with your brisk walk -- catch up or lose sight of your back!)
I don't know if I'll ever get to see Jing's pics, actually. Di compatible ang USB cable eh, so she's the only one who can directly send to us (which I'm guessing won't be soon hehe).
I'll send your links to the girls so they can enjoy your posted entries. Thanks again for being our guiding light hehe.

Dazed and Confused said...

You're welcome, Luann! It was fun dragging everyone around. Hahaha. Three cheers to you, too, for lasso-ing everyone and making sure they're behind us. (After all, we were always the first pair to arrive.) Hope we see Jing's pictures, soon.

K.noizki said...

I actually like the ice-cream shot.
K