Thursday, October 04, 2007

Snap!

This is strange. It turns out that the reason why I couldn't upload photos was the photo itself rather than blogger.

I tried uploading the same photo again and again and again, to no avail. But when I tried uploading more photos from Osaka, they all appeared!

These are snaps from my earlier visit to Osaka. I've almost forgotten about them until I saw this other disc of photos I took in Japan the year before:

The Castle in the morning.


A different view of the most popular spot in Osaka.


Kids rushing to school.


The view near Umeda. The ferris wheel is on top of a mall.


The main gate of the Osaka Castle.

Since these photos appeared and the other one didn't, there's one explanation to this oddity. Maybe the computer didn't like the photo I was uploading. Harharhar.

2 comments:

K.noizki said...

I think it's your browser cache? Why not use zoomr.com or flickr.com to upload photos and just copy the links to your posts? I think you know that already.

GREAT VIEW, btw.

Dazed and Confused said...

I've tried using flickr, but I realized I was maintaining too many accounts. Looks like blogger is back anyway.

Thanks for the tip, K!