Thursday, April 26, 2007

Panda-monium


Gosh! This is the third pack of Hello Panda that i've eaten today. I've had this snack before - and actually enjoy all three flavours. Strawberry is on the top of my list, followed by chocolate and milk is on the 3rd rung. But the past few days, I've been noshing on it more and more.

From 2 packs a week, then going to 1 pack a day, to the current record of 3 packs a day! I might find myself checking into Hello Pandaholics Anonymous sometime soon. Another strange thing is that i'm suddenly drawn to the the chocolate variant more and more. Each panda is just bursting with chocolatey goodness - which makes it ideal for a snack whether it's mid-morning or mid-afternoon. Heck, it's even good as an after lunch dessert!

(Still, it's no match for my favourite dessert from Mark.)

If I wake up one day looking big and furry with dark circles around my eyes, that just means i've been Hello Panda-fied.

(Wait a minute, I already have dark circles around my eyes. That shouldn't count.)

1 comment:

Therese San Diego said...

I'm addicted to Hello Panda, too! HP can be in the same league as Twix, I swear. I love love LOVE chocolate with biscuits. ^_^