Friday, April 06, 2007

Now we are here in...



Xanadu brings back so many memories!

- Memory 1: We went to Unimart to shop, and since Biboy was in a school event before we left, we decided to leave him behind. Cut to Biboy arriving at home and finding out that we were all out - and this made him really disappointed and sad. After Lolo found out, he tried to make Biboy feel better by asking him to watch Xanadu at Delta theater. Lucky him!

- Memory 2: Shashie Friend, Xtine, Erwin and I would perform "Xanadu" in front of the Optima conference table. This was one of the songs we love to sing and dance to. The finale would usually have us in a line, then we'd extend our arms and do the "spirit fingers" thing while Shashie and Xtine would sing the last line that went: Xa-na-duuuu-huuuu-huuuuuu!

- Memory 3: Having the hugest crush on Olivia Newton-John! I'm not sure whether it started with Xanadu or with Grease, but I remember that my classmates and I thought that she was THE major babe! And after seeing this again after a while, I must say that Olivia Newton-John looks so gorgeous in this video. (I also must say that the guy looks SOOOOOO 80's. Wait a minute... this is the 80s.)

Ah yes... If there's one more place that I definitely like to come and visit every so often, it's Xanadu.

"An everlasting world, and you're here with me - eternally!"

No comments: