Thursday, March 01, 2007

I like...



Mike and Ike was an indispensible part of my diet during my stay in the U.S. some years back. I'd pop them in my mouth as often as my anfitrion in Mexico popped Prozac. Mike and Ike is somewhere between Jelly Belly and Skittles - the texture being that of jelly beans, but the flavors are richer and more distinct. With a combination like that, it's no wonder I was addicted to it.

Unfortunately, Mike and Ike wasn't available in Manila, so once I got back, my interest for it immediately waned. And strangely, I never craved for Mike and Ike again.

Until today...

Yup, they have it at City Super and I bought a pack this afternoon. The taste and experience was the same, and the pack was gone in 5 minutes.

Looks like i'm going to like Mike and Ike all over again.

No comments: