Saturday, March 17, 2007

Back on Top

It's been more than a year since I last bought jeans from TopMan. After discovering D Squared and Energie, their designs suddenly felt too plain. Their cuts - Minder, Charger, etc. - looked too ordinary.



But today, I saw this pair - two actually - of TopMan jeans that had really funky details. The fit - the Worker type - never really did it for me because it was too loose. Thanks to the extra pockets and stitches, though, I ended up falling in love with these Worker Jeans. Aside from the cut, the washes of both denims were equally interesting in different ways. Needless to say, it was jean-love at first sight again.




I can't wait to wear them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DSquared?! Oh I couldn't afford a pair of that. But I like their designs a lot.

Dazed and Confused said...

Yup, they've got uber cool designs. And I think that's why they put a hefty price tag on them - the workmanship must cost a lot.

Thank goodness for H&M, huh?