Sunday, March 18, 2007

Frendz on a weekend

Finally, a member of D'Frendz has finally reached HK and stayed with me. After missing her the last time she was in the territory, Mona and I finally met up and she stayed with me for 2 days.

I spent the whole day of yesterday and a part of Friday and Sunday with 6 lawyers. It was such a welcome break from being surrounded by Advertising people for days no end. One of them was the Philippine representative to the Humanitarian Law contest in France. How cool is that.

I hope I was able to put some order in the house this weekend. Lawyers sure know a thing or two about that.

3 comments:

Joni Andrea said...

Hi :) My name is Joni and I'm from the Philippines. This is actually my first time to read your blog. I just sort of accidentally found my way to your blog and I love your entries (life in HK is so interesting). I'm going to HK this tuesday with my friends and I would just like to ask if you could suggest any cool new places to eat and shop there. Besides Zara, FCUK and the usual stores, would you know any other "hidden" shops to go to? :) Thanks!!

Dazed and Confused said...

Hey Joni. There are quite a large number of lesser-known shops here in HK and where you should go depends on what kinds of clothes/stuff you're looking for. If you can give me a clear idea of what you plan to shop for, I can give you a guide where to eat and shop. Thanks for dropping by my blog and let me know where I should email you the tips.

Joni Andrea said...

Hmm my hk shopping list is basically composed of shoes and clothes. So shops that sell cool clothes, shoes and other accessories. And since my friends and I are all jobless, fresh graduates, it would be great if the shops, as well as the restos, have relatively cheap prices. :) Oops sorry I forgot to include my email add. It's mintylemondrop@gmail.com. Thanks!