Thursday, March 01, 2007

Dars the way... *uhuh-uhuh* I like it... *uhuh-uhuh*

Yup, today is definitely a sweet day because i've been noshing on sweets the whole afternoon.

After Mike and Ike, it was time to get my fill of chocolates. And we're not talking about regular chocolates, but an uber special one, like this:


This is special chocolate from Mark who sent it from Japan. This is the first time i've tried Dars chocolate, and it turned out to be an uber, uber yummy experience. The white chocolate is rich and creamy, but it isn't too sweet. It's got that predominantly milky taste, but with a hint of vanilla embedded inside. The combination isn't overwhelming, so you could finish one bar in one sitting.

And that's what I did. Well, almost.

Before I finished the last piece, I remembered to take a photo of another cool quality of Dars. Unlike the usual full bars that you have to break up with your hand, this one is already pre-cut and comes in neat little bars. So you just need to pop open the foil, sit back, and enjoy. Ah yes, the Japanese are good at making life more convenient, eh.



My favorite white Chocolate used to be Nestle's Milky White. Stress on the "used to be." Thanks to Mark, Dars is now my white chocolate of choice. (As well as bitter chocolate and milk chocolate, too.) Dars the best!

No comments: