Thursday, November 30, 2006

Happy Holidays are here!

Today i've received my first Christmas gift! Cool beans! This means that the Christmas present season has begun and that i'm having an early Christmas this year.



And who gave me my first Christmas present? It's no other than the Philippines' one and only Mother!



Yup, it's from Mother Ricky!

I've worked with him a couple of times and I must say that it's really a joy to work with him. He has such passion in everything he does, and I have very high regard for people who live life with passion. The way he talks, the way he thinks, and the way he interacts with people is simply impressive. And yes, i'm beginning to sound like a Ricky fan at this very moment.

He's also supremely funny and the studio is often filled with laughter with his bading-jokes and innuendoes. But the best part about him is he's really thoughtful. Aside from this gift he gave me today, he's also given me a copy of his autobiography. Judging from the book, he's really lived a full and blessed life, that's why giving back is so natural for him. Yes, i've been a beneficiary of that giving spirirt of his this holiday season, and with this first gift I received, I can say with all confidence that:

Ang ganda ng regalo ko, noh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brother has worked with Ricky Reyes constructing lots of his salons. I wonder if he received a gift from Mother, too. I've met him twice and yes, he seems like a jolly, nice guy.