Thursday, November 02, 2006

One hand in my pocket

After 4 days of traveling, i'm finally back at the office. It seems like all that flying and moving around is catching up because one of my colleagues told me: "You look so tired."

Well, who wouldn't be. Aside from all the flying around, my average sleeping time is 4 hours. Then there are all the meetings to attend, all the ideas to think about, so it's tiredness in both physical and mental degrees. Now the funny thing is, even if they say I look tired, i don't feel tired. In fact, I feel just as recharged like I slept 12 hours and have been resting for the past 2 days. Maybe it's because all that travel and all the meetings has left me satisfied and recharged emotionally.

But then again, my physical state says otherwise. So I think I should rest some more this weekend so that my physical state can keep up with my emotional state. Until then, i'll just replay a line from one of my favorite Alanis Morisette ditties:

"I'm tired but I'm working ... yeah!"

And speaking of happy, I'm happy with this photo that my colleague took of me while we were in Wuhan. I don't know what I was thinking then, but it looks like it was pretty deep.



I was probably thinking: "What should I have for lunch?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your visit.

Anonymous said...

That is a nice photo, indeed. The dates at the bottom of the pics irk me though.