Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sniffer boy

On my way to meet Joannah this afternoon, I was sitting beside the MTR with a dad and his approximately-2-year-old-boy. The boy was the usual spritely, perky kid. He was sitting on his dad's lap and was squirming around just like kids his age.

Then he did something unusual. He leaned towards me, buried his nose on my chest, and sniffed me. Then he looked at me, and smiled, then he buried his nose on my chest again, and sniffed me.

His dad was mortified and put his son down. I smiled and said "It's ok." Then the kid climbed up his dad's lap, then buried his nose on my shoulder, and sniffed again!

That made me wonder if I smelled like something that kids like: maybe a chocolate bar, or probably a sandbox! Yikes!

I'm on my way to meet Joannah again. I wonder who'll be sniffing me this time.

No comments: