Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The best lunch $12 can buy

There are days when i'm lazy to eat lunch. My colleagues are actually baffled by the concept of "lazy to eat lunch." But yes, there are days when I can't decide what I want to eat, and am lazy to even try and figure out what to eat.

On days like this, there's one place I always go to... Ikea!

I've been a big fan of the Ikea Cafe since Roland and I started eating there after looking for home stuff at Ikea in Amsterdam. The cafe there is much like a restaurant: tables and chairs, set meals with rice and salmon, different desserts - all at Ikea prices. Of course, the one here in Hong Kong is just a fraction of that. They only sell 4 or 5 food items, but that doesn't stop people from going there during lunch. That includes me, of course.

And my lazy day lunch usually consists of:

- Hotdog set
- Popcorn

The grand total: $12!

That beats any value meal that any food store can offer.

No comments: