Thursday, July 13, 2006

Going Down

Zara just marked down its items some more today.

The $319.00 shirts are down to $129.00. The jeans are now within the $189.00 vicinity. There are blazers that go for $379.00. Unfortunately, the shoes are still the same price, and that's what i've been eyeing since I got back last Tuesday. Hopefully in a few weeks or so, even the shoes will get more markdowns, and hopefully again, they'll still have sizes for me.

But in the meantime, I have to be content with 3 new pairs of jeans and 2 cable knit sweaters that I can use for my trip to Europe next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to Europe? Where to?
I hope Zara opens a store in Oslo. I want me some Zara!

Dazed and Confused said...

Hey Mark,

Read your blog and glad to know you're doing well in Oslo. I'm going to my annual pilgrimage to Barcelona and visit my relatives, then I usually take a side trip to BeNeLux. I'm planning to add Vienna next year because I found out my friend just got transferred there.

I'm also looking at visiting the Scandinavian countries (Like Norway and Sweden), but that's still on the planning board.

Glad to hear from you.