Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Face off!

Went to this cool website called heritage.com to check out their "Celebrity Face Recognition" program. What it does is it analyzes your face, and gives you a list of celebrities who share your same facial features and qualities. Oftentimes, people say that I look like Steve Martin, so I was curious to see if the Stevester will appear as my face-sake after subjecting myself to the program.

So I sent a photo of me, then the site went on its way to studying my face. And the results were amusing!

First up, i have the same face as:


JOHN WOO!

Yup, I supposedly look like the king of slam bang action films like Face-off and the earlier Mission Impossible movies. Hmmm... maybe this is also the reason why i'm fascinated by white doves.

Next up, I have the same face as:

CHOW YUN FAT!

Yup! That great Hong Kong Chinese action star who was excellent in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Anna and the King, and totally cool in Bulletproof Monk. I'm actually glad that we look alike because he's one of my favorite Asian actors. And of course, he ain't bad looking, so that means that I ain't that bad looking, too, eh?



I looked at his younger photos, and reckon we have the same eye shape, and maybe a bit of the face.

So after John Woo and Chow Yun Fat, I thought my next face-sake would be another Asian guy. And that would prove my theory that I really do have very Asian features. (Eventhough i'm often mistaken for a Spaniard or Portugese.) The third person who supposedly looks like me simply shocked me:



CONDOLEEZA RICE

Yes! I have the same features as Condi! So that throws the whole Asian argument out of the window, huh.

There were several others, but I just took the first three to post here. So aside from having the same facial features of these three folks, there are other things about them that i'd like to have as well.

I'd like the talent of John Woo, the looks and earning capacity of Chow Yun Fat and the power of Condoleeza Rice.

Now THAT would be awesome.

1 comment:

NeiLDC said...

why didnt u place GLORI there?