Monday, July 18, 2022

Missing Muji

Muji always brings back good memories.


When I was still living in HKG, one of the stores that I never got tired of visiting was Muji in Mira Place. It was my "black hole" before Uniqlo came along.

I'd walk in, check out snacks and stationery items, and suddenly, more than an hour passed. Then, I'd walk b y their clothing section, then another hour would fly by.


There's something about Muji that's so calming. That's why it's so easy to just hang out in that store.

Then, there's the Muji in Tokyo Midtown. It's the place where I'd be while waiting for Mark to finish his classes. 

It's been a while since I last stepped into a Muji store. Last March, I dropped off my cousins from Spain at Muji in Greenbelt because they wanted to shop there. As much as I wanted to accompany them inside, there were other errands that needed to be done.

One of my colleagues said that there's a huge Muji store in Shangrila Plaza Mall. And now that I'm writing about Muji and missing it a lot more, I'll have to visit that store very soon.

No comments: