Sunday, September 30, 2012

Driving me crazy

In the realm of candy land, I must say that Skittles is at the top of the candy chain. It's one candy brand that I can't get enough of, and I'm thankful that they have enough variants keep me hooked on it.

Hands down, my favorite has to be the Wild Berry variant, followed by the original, then the tropical. The Skittles Sours are good, too, but you can't eat too many lest you end up with a bruised tongue.

While in Makati, I noticed this box of Skittles in a variant that I haven't seen before.


They're Skittles with two flavors - a different flavor for the coating and the center. I bought a pack to try it out, and yes, it's Skittles heaven! Each flavor is unique and the mix of flavors really takes it up a few notches higher.

Needless to say, my favorite in the bunch is the Cherry Lemonade Skittle. It's. The. Best. Ever.

Looks like I've found another Skittle variant that I'll go crazy for. 

No comments: