Thursday, September 06, 2012

Bowled over

The last time I went bowling was in 2007. In Japan.

That was the homestretch of our IUJ days, and the Filipino gang decided to go to a nearby bowling alley in Urasa and play a few games of bowling. It was all for fun, which made it much more fun.

When the office announced that there would be a bowling tournament, they asked me if I wanted to join. Of course, I said no. But that didn't stop them for including me in the roster of players.

Repeatedly, I told them that I sucked as a bowler. Heck, 5 years is a lifetime in bowler years. But that didn't stop them from including me in the roster of players.

So, it came to pass and I was asked to play on the 2nd game.

And I was the highest scorer for the team.

I think I'll play again next week.

No comments: