Saturday, September 29, 2012

Double Happiness

People who really know me know the fact that I'm a gift wrapping freak. Heck, you can even say I'm mildly obsessed about wrapping gifts.

And if you're mildly obsessed about wrapping gifts, your best friend has to be double sided tape. It lets you wrap gifts without the unsightly bits of transparent tape jutting out. That definitely wrecks the look and theme of the wrapping.

That's why I was doubly happy when I saw double sided tape on sale at St. Francis Square!


These babies are just P10 a roll! Imagine that! I've tried using the tape already, and there's nothing wrong with it. But it's obviously old stock because of the discoloration of the sides of the tape.

But hey, as long as they can stick the wrappers together, I'm a happy camper.

And at this price, it's definitely double happiness.



No comments: