Saturday, September 22, 2012

Failing in College


I've always been a Top Model fan. I think I've watched every cycle from 6 to 17. When I worked for the CW, I even got to watch them in advance, which was way, way cool.

Heck, I even have favorite contestants per season. There was Melrose from Cycle 7, Marjorie and Joslyn from Cycle 11, Rae from Cycle 13, Raina and Angelea from Cycle, Esther, Jane and Liz from Cycle 15, and Alexandra from Cycle 16.

While ANTM British Invasion was such as bore, I was willing to give ANTM College Edition a chance. 

But that chance ended after one episode. I'm sorry Ms. Banks, but this cycle is the most contrived of them all. The judges look like they don't know what they're talking about, and the creative director isn't creative at all. Makes you miss Jay, Ms. Jay and Nigel even more.

So, if I were to give this cycle a grade, it'll definitely fail.

No comments: