Sunday, December 12, 2010

SSS: Super Sartorial Sunday

Today is a good day in the world of clothing. After searching for the skirt that I was lamenting about here and here, it's finally here!



The great sales girl from Plains and Prints Ali Mall finally tracked down the horse print skirt and called me up to say that she's finally found one. I immediately bought it, and the cool skirt came with an even cooler package.



And look what else followed me home:



Lanvin x H&M is in the house! (woot! woot!)



Clarisse arrived last weekend carrying this precious cargo that her sister had to line up for in Luxemborg! It's the Lanvin x H&M piece that I've had my eye on, and I didn't have to line up the entire night in a cold mall in HKG just to get it.



It's a good day in the world of clothing.

No comments: