Thursday, December 09, 2010

Horse Hunt

Methinks Manila is really feeling like Hong Kong! In the shopping aspect, at least.

Last Sunday, I checked out the Horse print skirt at Plains and Prints, and they were in abundance in the many outlets I checked. There was the khaki skirt with black horse print, a black skirt with the khaki horse print, and a brown skirt with a red horse print. The options were plenty, and so were their stocks.

Today, a mere 4 days after, most of the skirts were gone. Sold out! Zip! Zilch! Nada!

I went to Plains and Prints at Gateway and they had one last piece. And that one last piece was snapped up by a lady who got there a few minutes ahead of me. (It's funny because she bought the exact same look from the poster. Not a good idea, lady.)

Because the sales people there know me, they offered to look for the skirt I was looking for. They spent the next 15 minutes calling one branch after another - and they ended up calling more than 10 branches - but to avail. The skirts were also sold out.

But the very nice sales clerk told me that she'll continue looking for that skirt and will let me know when she finds one. How's that for customer service.

Let the hunt for the horse print skirt begin.

No comments: