Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Kowloon is in the House!

When we ended up at the SM Makati food court for dinner, I didn't expect to see and be reacquainted with an old favorite.



When we were kids, we enjoyed eating Kowloon House siopao. Our old house was in Morato, and there was a Kowloon House restaurant near Delta. I remember buying siopao there as a kid, usually right after we watch a movie at Circle or Delta theaters.

It's been a while since I've eaten at Kowloon House - around 15 years, give or take a few years. And when I saw it at the food court, I knew I HAD to try it.

Yes! It's still as good as it was during my childhood. And something tells me I'll be seeing Kowloon House more often now that I've rediscovered it.

Wait a minute, there's a small Kowloon House kiosk near our house! Awesome!

No comments: