Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christma-stash



One of the best parts of Christmas is seeing kids open gifts and watch their eyes widen each time they get a gift they like. It makes the entire exercise of looking for and procuring gifts worth it.

I'm glad to see that everyone in the family got a great stash of gifts this year. Toys, clothes, watches, tiles with family portraits, portable massagers, and the like.

I was also very happy with my stash this year. I got a lot of the things I want and need, but don't seem to have time to buy. (Or it can also be the fact that I always end up buying something else. Harhar.)

Among them are a stash of sweets, new earphones & DVDs, and Bath and Body Works from Mark. Bed linen from Ate Lissa. Shirts from Ate Bullet and family. A book from Kuya Marv and family. Shower gel, perfume and a Sesame Street book from Shashie Friend. Puzzles from Fiesta Girl. And a whole lotta useful things from my colleagues, former colleagues and co-professors.

And the stash doesn't end there. Tomorrow, we're having our annual D' Frendz Christmas party, and that's 8 more gifts waiting right there.

Don't you just love Christmas?

No comments: