Sunday, August 02, 2009

More Mango

Nope, this isn't another post about Mango, the clothing store. Although I must say that their current collection of accessories is very, very nice. In fact, I found a few pieces of layered necklaces that aren't just nice, but cheap, too.

It's about another Mango that I've been obsessing over the past few months.



Eversince our first foray into Red Mango a few months ago, it has become a weekly habit for Mark & myself. Actually, liking Red Mango isn't such a stretch for me since I really like yoghurt. Unlike other frozen yoghurt brands, Red Mango isn't too sour, which makes eating it really feel like eating a lighter version of ice cream. And when it's topped with Blueberry and Peaches - divine!

I hope they open a Red Mango branch in Makati soon. After all, the timing for it is ripe. If they do, I think we'll have another favorite hangout, aside from Tsoko Nut.

No comments: