Monday, July 16, 2007

Quiero...

I want to go to Barcelona.
Spend a few weeks just chilling in my Tita's apartment in Deu y Mata.
Strolling along Las Ramblas in the morning.
Grabbing lunch at Mercat Boqueria.
Going up to Parc Gruell and just get lost in the gaudy-ness of Gaudi.
Lose myself in Sagrada Familia and all its detail.
Hang out at Cristy's place and catch up.
Maybe watch an FCB game courtesy of Xavi's brother Juan.
Browse and shop at Pull and Bear.
And Zara, of course.

I want to go to Atlanta.
See what Biboy has been doing with his basement.
Go to the Starbucks near Walgreens and play catch up with everyone.
Talk to Dad about all travels i've been doing.
Be amazed at how my nephews and nieces have grown.
Look at Carl's artwork and watch Jul's soccer game tapes.
Hear Erika play the violin and Noah try and talk in Tagalog.
Visit North Point Mall and see what's on sale at American Eagle and Abercrombie and Fitch.
Drop by Target to see if the Libertine collection is out.
Grab some packs of Munchies while i'm there.
Pass by the Izaac Mizrahi racks on the way out.
Swing by Old Navy since it's just next door.

I want to go on a vacation.

I want to go away.

(Thanks, Arnie for triggering these realizations.)

3 comments:

NeiLDC said...

hola, he estado in BCN last june and nice place really, and i will go to palma de mallorca in august!!

kisses!!

erwination said...

Lest, wala ka bang I WANT TO BE COMPLETE?
Sabay endorse ng Centrum, complete from A-Z?

Dazed and Confused said...

Kuya Ers!!!! You're here!!!!

Puwede din. Depends on how much Whitehall is willing to give me as talent fee. At least, hindi na P1.00 (since i'm not an employee of Adformatix anymore.)

Where's your blog?