Friday, July 06, 2007

Cheap and Cheaper

On my way to Fat Angelo's in SoHo to have dinner with Ovvian, I saw the latest brand to join the sale bandwagon in Hong Kong.



Yup! H&M is now on sale. I was inside for about 30 minutes and was scampering around and looking at all the good buys. Imagine, a place known for cheap clothes has slashed prices by 50%! Whoopeedoo! Thank goodness my restraint level last night was at its highest, and that simply meant I left the store without buying anything - not even kid's clothes.

After all, 30 minutes is definitely not enough time to do serious bargain hunting. I need at least half a day there.

And that half a day is coming next week. Definitely.

3 comments:

K.noizki said...

Not that I love H&M but I bought 3 pieces of v-neck t-shirts for HK$29. Not bad.

Honestly, men's deisgns are ugly except that I'd come back anytime for a pair of boxers.

I prefer Zara.

K

Dazed and Confused said...

Totally agree with you, K. The stuff for guys in H&M pale in comparison to Zara, FCUK, even izzue. But it's a good place to buy the basics.

The only reason why I visit H&M often is because of their kids section. They have better baby clothes at H&M.

I can't wait until Zara and H&M lower their prices a bit more. Maybe in the next few weeks.

K.noizki said...

You say kids in H&M? Hhaha I bought 2 adult size polo shirts there and the tender even gave me a worried look. Ok, I like their tiny logos.

If you visit Gio these days, they have now a pretty decent khakis & linen shirts.

Sa Zara, pumunta ka na pinag tatapon na ang mga hangers. Imagine it's too early for the drop price period, 50% pa rin.