Friday, September 08, 2006

Speed bump

I encountered one today. Not having had one in a while made this quite a new and jarring experience. Not having experienced speed bumps is quite bad because the bumps feel suddenly bigger than they really are. Thankfully I can stop and assess how big it really is.

Speed bumps are good. They make sure you don't fall asleep on the road or get too comfortable on it. And it creates that want to not run into the same bump again.

Feeling a speed bump while maneuvering the road alone is more difficult now since i've got no one to share the wheel with. For almost a year, there was someone co-navigating the road with me. Because of that, it was easy to laugh and bitch about it. Hey Mr. P, you shouldn't have left me here alone! Grrr....

Hopefully, the speed bumps won't be to jarring the next time. It might make me want to get out of the road altogether.

No comments: