Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hit the ground running

My day today:

5:30 am - Finished shooting in Manila
7:30 am - Met up with my sibs in Makati
8:00 am - Had breakfast with Lyli in Dela Rosa Street
9:00 am - Left for the airport
9:30 am - Arrived at NAIA
10:15 am - Checked in and got business class seats for Andy and me. (Yay!)
11:10 am - Flew to Hong Kong
1:00 pm - Got to Chek Lap Kok
2:10 pm - Got home
3:30 pm - Arrived at the office in North Point
3:31 pm - Started working

For someone who's had only 2 hours of sleep today, i'm surprisingly awake.

Can't wait 'til the exhaustion kicks in. I'm sure that i'll have a really sound sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh geez, could your body bear anymore torture? You are one hardworking man, Lester. Two thumbs up!

Dazed and Confused said...

Thanks, Mark. My job keeps really crazy schedules, but heck, I've loved it ever since. My mind is really up to this job, but sometimes my body reminds me of my limitations.