Tuesday, September 26, 2006

In the continuing saga...

Today, I've decided to wear my utterly distressed and mangled D Squared jeans to work. The right leg has large gaping holes the size of Texas, the most prominent being the hole on the upper right thigh. And when I say "upper", it means it's dangerously up there.

On my way home, I decided to drop by the Maple Outlet in Haiphong Road. While looking at their new batch of jeans, I heard a couple of people talking in Tagalog. I looked up to see two girls and a guy. The guy was standing in front of me and facing my direction. My assumption is that he saw the jeans I was wearing. Why? Because he immediately called his friends and said:

GUY: Pssst! Tignan niyo... libre boso!

He should be thankful that I was tired last night. If I weren't, I would've announced to him and his friends that I'm Filipino and that i'm actually aware that they're talking about me.

Talaga naman. The things that people say...

No comments: