Monday, September 25, 2006

Multiplicity

In yet another episode of "Lester is all over the place."

This morning, I woke up at 5 a.m. in Tokyo. The weather was crisp and cool, and the walk to Shinjuku station with Mark was nice and relaxed.

By 1pm, I was already in Manila. Not having had Jollibee in a while, Grace and I decided to have a late lunch at their Glorietta branch.

In 3 hours or so, i'll be back in Hong Kong. It's been 11 days since I last saw my flat and I'm hoping that I didn't leave any bread or perishable food outside the fridge. (I've made this mistake so many times.)

Three different meals in three different countries with three different people. This definitely has been a busy day, eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're living a crazy life, Lester. You define the word jetsetter. :-)

Anonymous said...

And now that you mentioned it, I miss JOLLIBEE!!! Gimme some chickenjoy, please! I haven't tasted crunchy chicken skin since I left Manila. AaaaargH!

Dazed and Confused said...

Hey Mark! Crazy is the appropriate word since i've been doing an insane amount of travel lately. I'm actually looking forward to December and the Christmas season because that's the time when I feel more grounded.

Yup, Jollibee is something SO EASY to miss! Personally, it's the choco mallow pie that i'm craving for a lot. Too bad they don't have it here in Hong Kong.