Thursday, April 20, 2006

Mac-kulit!

My iBook has been acting up lately. And it's getting to be way, way irritating.

I was wrapping up writing a long, long email, and just as the words "regards" were being typed, it crashed! OH THE PAIN! The thing with letters, specially personal ones, is that you can't write them the same way twice. HARRRUMPH!

Then it takes ages for it to restart. And sometimes the hard disk doesn't even mount. Grrr! Maybe it's because there's too much data loaded on my computer, and this is its only way of retaliating.

I'm normally a non-violent person. But if this Mac does that a couple more times, i'm going to throw it around the room, pour kerosene on it, and set it on fire!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The same thing happened to my Dell notebook once, and frustrated that I was, I banged it several times against the table, and the infrared port never worked again. ^_^

Dazed and Confused said...

Ouch! That must have hurt big time.

Hmmm... if i were your computer, i'd stop working, too. Hahaha.