Sunday, February 19, 2006

Wonderful weekend

After 3 days and 3 nights in Manila, I was able to:

- Spend quality time with my siblings
- Hear them "oooh" and "aaah" after seeing all the goodies I brought them. (Thank heavens for the Zara and Mango sales!)
- Carry my 8 year old nephew and use him as a barbell
- Eat Go Nuts with my sister and nephews
- See my nephews' eyes widen with excitement as I bought them WWE shirts. (Plus, I got a free poster!)
- Find out who Rick Flair, Mysterio and Triple H are. And to think they were just names I read whenever I'd buy them wrestling DVDs in HK.
- Have breakfast, lunch and dinner with my friends
- Watch 3 movies
- Meander around Glorietta, Greenbelt, Gateway, Galleria, Podium and Megamall. (Dang! I missed doing Rockwell and Market! Market!)
- Visit St. Scholastica's, hang out with my co-professors, eat that quail egg covered in orange flour concoction, chat with my former students and see my former student who openly told me that she had a big crush on me.
- Go to Quiapo Ilalim and buy props for Joannah's wedding
- Go to Dangwa to visit Gemma and order flowers
- Eat at McDonald's, Jollibee and Wendy's
- Buy 5 new shirts in Greenhills
- Wear my Antik Denim jeans and have strangers come up to me and say how much they liked it
- Plan a summer trip to Europe
- Make my sister feel like Sharon Stone
- Check out new stuff at SM and Rustan's
- Ride the LRT-1, MRT and LRT-3
- Ride a jeep (eventhough I've forgotten how much it cost, thereby creating a mini-scene)

Amazing how much you can cram in a day! This is fun, albeit way, way exhausting. Let's see what I can do next weekend:

- Attend Joannah's wedding
- Go to Araneta Coliseum with my sisters as their kids and hubbies watch WWE Raw Live...

No comments: