Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I love...


Mr. Softee Ice Cream - If you walk around Tsim Sha Tsui or Star Ferry Terminal in Central, you'll see these vans that sell one of the best soft serve ice creams in Hong Kong. The consistency is light and creamy, but the flavor is thick. It tastes like real vanilla ice cream that was mashed and put on your cone. I love it, especially with the chocolate waffle cone.


My U2 pullover - I bought it early last year, and considering it was cheap, i'd say this pull over is way worth the money I spent. It's navy blue, so it goes well with jeans and chinos, it's ribbed, which means it cuts close to the body, it's just the right thickness, so I can use it in winter (under a jacket) or spring (alone.) Plus, the ribbing is vertical, so it makes me look thinner. This is actually my default top whenever I can't decide what to wear.


Red Chuck Taylors - I've had this pair for more than 5 years, and it's still up and running. That's the beauty of buying originals! These babies are what I call "classics with a twist." I've worn it with jeans, cords, slacks, yup, even a suit, and they look at home with any of those outfits. Just gotta love it!


My H&M Belt - I bought these in Amsterdam 3 years ago, and i thought it'd just be one of those trendy things that i'd forget about after a few months. But it grew on me, and i find myself carrying it with me wherever I travel. It adds an extra oomph to my jeans whenever it feels boring and blah. Plus, it helps that a stylist, and more than 10 shop owners have actually stopped to ask where I bought them, then tell me that it's gorgeous.


Acca Kappa Muschio Blanco - Thanks to Arnie who introduced the magic of Acca Kappa to me. This is somewhere between a cologne and a perfume. It's got a very light scent that almost feels like shower gel or lotion, but it stays for a time and even heightens under the sun. It has that "just showered" scent that you usually get with baby cologne.


Sleeping in Spring - This is the time of the year when you wish you could just stay in bed and hide under the comforter. The air isn't as cold as winter, but it still has this coolness to it. Think "low cool" on your airconditioner. It's during this season that I welcome the weekend because it means i can just laze in bed for 10 hours straight, have breakfast, then go back to bed for a few hours more.

Happy day of Love!

No comments: