Thursday, February 16, 2006

So sew me!

After searching for a sewing kit for the past few weeks, I finally found one in Japan Home Center.

It's about time! My sleep shirts have gone from bad to worst these past few weeks. What started out as a little tear has extended across the shoulder area, making my white hanes shirts look like Dolman sleeved tops with shoulder slits to pump up the sexy factor. If this happened to a girl, it would actually be a good thing.

It's been ages since I last sew. My last project were a couple of throw pillow cases, and I was still living in Morato that time. That makes it more than a decade since my last thread and needle project. But hopefully, this will be just like riding a bike, and once I know it, i'll never unlearn it.

And true enough, my two shirts were mended in less than half an hour, and now, they look like shirts again. Thank goodness I listened to my home economics teacher way back in grade school. You'll never know when those skills will come in handy.

No comments: