Friday, February 17, 2006

P.A.L.U.S.O.T.

Philippine
Air
Lines
Unusually,
Surprisingly
On
Time

I'm surprised at how the PAL flights are efficient and on-time these days. Most of my flights with them leave on-time, whether i'm coming from HK or MNL. While I love flying CX because of their entertainment system, (and prettier flight attendants), flying PAL has a lot of perks, too. The most obvious is that the airport is more convenient. From experience, it takes less time for me to check-in and check-out of the airport when i'm flying with the national carrier. After all, I have the airport all to myself, as opposed to the old NAIA where you have more than 3 flights arriving at the same time.

Note to myself: tell friends who always bash PAL for being Plane Always Late to try flying it these days. They're bound for a PALeasant surprise. (Yes, Sir Conrad doesn't like puns and wordplay, but hey, I can't resist. Hahaha!)

No comments: