Thursday, October 20, 2005

Today's best buy

After not seeing anything good at my favorite sample outlet store for quite sometime, today's purchase has definitely made up for it. Today I got a denim jacket that's just so cool, it'll make Antartica look like the Sahara Desert.

Everything about this baby screams character. The dark denim makes it suitable to wear with any kind of bottom, whether jeans, chinos or twill cargos. The body has distressed details, and it's so distressed, it should see a shrink really soon. In between the distressed bits, you'll find this fatigue colored jersey cloth, and a fatigue piping up front. The collar is made of blue twill, and thre are a lot of buckles in the wrist and waist area.

Add all the details together, and you've got a fashion piece that can be dressed up and dressed down according to my mood. It's part Diesel and part D&G, a bit of Gap coupled with a bit of Galliano.

And if it's any gauge of how cool it is, I've been wearing it for only 3 minutes, and 2 people already complemented me on how nice my jacket is.

No comments: