Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I sing the body symmetric...

One of my officemates once remarked that I have very symmetrical hands. When I put my 2 hands beside each other, palms up, my palm lines actually look like mirror images. They're both "M" shaped, and they'll probably fit right in then I clasp my hands together.

She also said that upon looking at my palm, she read that I'll have a lot of money, which is always cool. The problem is, Joannah's friend from Singapore also told me that since my fingers have gaps on the base, I tend to spend a lot of money, ergo it slips through the gaps. So looking at that, it seems logical. I get a lot of money, then spend a lot of it.

Hmmm... Sounds like a plan....

But I digress. Aside from my hands, this morning saw me finding another symmetric aspect of my body. After waking up and sitting up on my bed, two moles caught my eye. There was one mole on the lower part of my leg, about 8 inches above my ankle. And on my right leg, on exactly the same spot, there's another more. So when I put my two legs together, the moles are like mirror images. Exactly the same size, color and spot.

Looks to me like i'm a well-balanced person.

No comments: