Friday, October 21, 2005

Over sharing


There's a glass with 3 different toothbrushes in our office restroom. According to urban legend, those teeth scrubbing babies are "for public consumption" and anyone can go ahead and use it to expel meat, poultry, vegetables or preserved plum that may be lodged in between your teeth. The concept of sharing toothbrushes was so gross, I quickly dispelled the story as mere hearsay.

Reality check...

Today, two different people used the same toothbrush in 2 different occasions. When I went in around 2pm, there was one guy brushing his teeth using the purple toothbrush found in the glass. Two hours later, there was a different guy using the same toothbrush! Then it hit me, it wasn't an urban legend. IT'S TRUE!

There exists a public toothbrush that people within the office share. I've heard of shared company resources, but this is totally, totally ridiculous.

Well, at least I know that the employees in this office are really close...

No comments: