Sunday, October 02, 2005

Lester, is that you?

Went to Zara and saw 2 smashing shirts. One said "Rock Royalty" while the other had "Golden Paradise" spelled in matte gold balls. They had my size so I was off to the cashier to purchase them.

Midway, I stopped and thought: "if I don't buy these shirts, I can actually buy *insert name of Ikea furniture item here*. That's a more intelligent choice compared to a shirt i'll probably use only twice."

After struggling with my inner self, i neatly put back the 2 shirts and went to Ikea to buy curtain rods, blinds, quilts and quilt covers. All these babies cost the same as the 2 shirts I planned to buy. Needless to say, it's the better way to spend money, right?

...

...

Besides, I can always buy the shirts next week. I'm sure they'll still be there.

No comments: