Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I look at Britney... and I see me...

Woke up today, and yes, i'm in my own flat. I slept shorter than usual, which is why i'll probably be sleepy at some point this afternoon.

For the first time in 3 months, I went out of bed and walked up and around the flat. In the serviced apartment I used to stay in, it was so small that i couldn't even roam around. So what I'd usually do is go back to sleep in case I woke up earlier. I collected garbage, fixed the food stuff I had lying around, and read a few magazines.

I was planning to shave, then I realized something shocking... I didn't have a mirror in my flat.

That would have been fine if I was just going to dress up since I can imagine how an outfit will come together even without looking at it in the mirror. But then again, I was going to shave! I needed to see myself.

The solution? I took my Britney Spears CD, and the opposite side was shiny enough to double as a mirror. So there I was, CD on my left hand, razor on my right. And it turned out to be a really good mirror, resulting in quite a clean shave.

Now, Britney not only does a lot for my mood, she does a lot for my face as well. But I should go out and buy a mirror tonight, or else I might be doing the same thing in a few days. And I definitely wouldn't want to say:

"Oops, I did it again..."

No comments: